Software Engineer/Associated Software Engineer
- Minimum 2+ years (Software Engineer) or 1 year (Associate Software Engineer) of experience in software development.
- Hands on experience in C#, .net core, ASP.nett MVC, Micro Services, WCF, Web API, Angular and React.
- Hands on experience and Understanding of XML, JSON and interacting with RESTful APIs and SOAP APIs.
- Hands on experience in Entity Framework, Entity Framework core and ADO.net
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge and Experience in UI and UX.
- Knowledge and Understanding about Outh 2.0 and JWT.
- Knowledge and Experience in Architectural and Design patterns.
- Knowledge and Experience in object-oriented design, design patterns and data structures.
- Knowledge and Understanding in Agile Development mythologies and DevOps.
- Experience and Knowledge in version controlling applications (Git/TFS) and Continues Integration process.
Software Engineer - Intern
- Web-based technologies and architectures such as RESTful APIs, JSON, Microservices, MVC
- HTML and CSS knowledge will be add marks
- Basic idea of handling GIT Source controlling methods.
- Apply creative thinking, analysis to propose innovative solutions to technical problems, which may involve a range of diverse approaches.
- Communication and leadership skills.